Foresight managed support services provide rapid access to highly skilled and experienced technical support teams when you need them most, providing you with a single point of contact when something goes wrong or when technical advice and guidance is required across your data centre.
Synapse360 Foresight Managed Service is designed to match the client’s needs, offering custom Service Level Agreements for single infrastructure elements to entire data centre estates in multiple locations for both reactive and proactive management activities.
We provide remote helpdesk and vendor management together with monitoring services for contracted infrastructure, configuration and change management, patch management, management reporting and Non SLA general consultative advice.
Reduce support training requirements
Reduce support headcount
Support complex infrastructure from day one.
De-risk implementations with ready-to-go support plans
Align support to migration into cloud programs
Fix your support costs
• Proactive identification and remediation of emerging performance, capacity and configuration issues
• Comprehensive visibility across applications and infrastructure in a single console
• Automated capacity optimisation and planning
• Intelligent workload placement and balancing to resolve resource contention and enable performance
• Enforcement of company standards for continuous compliance
• Foresight Configuration Management ensures that when changes to our customer’s infrastructure is required, then work is:
• Managed through an industry standard change management process
• Undertaken by specialists
• Verified and documented
• Monitored to understand impact
In conjunction with our ‘Pro-active Monitoring & Reporting’ Service the Foresight ‘Capacity Management’ Service ensures that our customer’s infrastructure operates within agreed capacity thresholds. By implementing active capacity management, slowdowns and potential outages can be predicted and mitigated against.
• The Foresight Capacity Management service includes:
• Agreed capacity thresholds
• Agreed actions to be undertaken upon threshold breaches
• Agreed update intervals to manage thresholds
• Analysis Reports and Reviews
In conjunction with our ‘Pro-active Monitoring & Reporting’ the Foresight Patch Management Service ensures:
• Agreed actions upon patch criticality & priority
• Patch updates are undertaken, infrastructure is secure and supported by the manufacture
Managed through our Network Operation Centre which operates 24×7, our Foresight problem management plans provide an extra layer to our customers service desk.
From single Incident resolution to root cause analysis exercises we work collaboratively to ensure our customers have contact with the right technical specialist instantly.
Working in conjunction with ‘Pro-active Monitoring & Reporting’ our Network Operations Centre team pro-actively manages our customer’s infrastructure and have the ability to undertake changes to prevent failure at any time.
The Synapse360 Management and Network Operation Centre (NOC) teams are encouraged to develop close and lasting relationships with our customers through regular, direct and frank exchanges from an experienced technical and business perspectives.
Core to our Foresight service is our alignment to industry best practices including ITIL & ISO 20001. We hardwire ISO20000-1 policies and procedures into our Autotask call management platform which ensures consistency to these practices on all categories of our Foresight service.
Synapse360 has over 17 years’ experience in infrastructure design and deployment. We are one the UK’s leading providers of converged infrastructure solutions and Synapse360 are fully accredited with Dell-EMC, VMware and Cisco.
To start your infrastructure transformation, please contact us for a no-obligation assessment.Contact us Request assesment
Since we engaged with Synapse360 we have found them to be very attentive and their advice and guidance has always been spot on.
Microgaming Software Systems Limited is the industry leading developer of award-winning casino software for the online gaming industry. Based in the Isle of Man, with a global presence, Microgaming is ...
No downtime at the UK’s 5th largest airportLondon Luton Airport is the fifth largest in the UK. In 2016, 14.5million passengers travelled through the airport and this ...